This week has been a dragggg. It’s almost like we ran through March to suffer in April. Well, in the spirit of all things delicious and the fast approaching public holiday, I have a wonderful story for ya’ll.
When I was much younger, cremé caramel was a constant at our parties. My aunt could make the most delicious cremé caramel, and our guests would be so wowed. I don’t know what happened, but we lost the cremé caramel bug. I can say we moved on to another desert. Sometime last week, I remembered the wonderful taste of cremé caramel, and I craved to have some. I flew to YouTube, and I was not let down.
Here are the basic things I learnt.
1. Cremé caramel is a baked custard.
2. It’s made in a ramekin.
3. It is very easy to make.
4. I make a wicked cremé caramel, to put it lightly.
Give away time!
Well, in the spirit of good will, I have decided to let two people enjoy this wonderful gift I was blessed to grow up with, and here are the prerequisites. The prize cremé caramel comes with a box of 6 cupcakes and a ramekin.
1. You must be in Abuja.
2. Like and follow/ subscribe to this blog.
3. Comment your favorite recipe on the blog. Pictures are welcome.
4. The winners would be announced on my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages on 14/04/17
And may the odds be in your Favour.